Investigo Program Researcher
I am a geographer with a special interest in the application of GIS and Remote Sensing in forest ecosystems. My last research was focused on detection of Mistletoe and characterisation of morphological traits linked to infestation levels in Pinus sylvestris. I used multispectral and LiDAR UAV-derived data, lending support to forest management monitoring. My current research in Cambium is centered around analysis of vulnerability factors to pine processionary moth infestation in Mediterranean pine forests.
Education and former positions
- 2023-present – Researcher in the Investigo Program (University of Valladolid)
- 2023 – Research internship (Agrifood Research and Technology Centre of Aragon, CITA)
- 2022-2023 – MSc Geographic Information Technologies for Spatial Planning: GIS and Remote Sensing (University of Zaragoza)
- 2017-2021 – Geography and Spatial Planning (University of Zaragoza)
- GIS and Remote Sensing (optical, LiDAR, UAV)